Farmers Insurance is looking for talented, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join our TOP RANKED TEAM! The District Office of Joshua Sharp is looking for high achievers who want to take control of their life and financial future, by becoming an agency owner with Farmers Insurance.
As an agent for Farmers Insurance, you will be able to offer Auto, Home, Business, Life and Financial Services products to a wide range of clients. Qualified individuals receive award-winning training for themselves and their staff, vast support systems and partnership with our district office.
The District Office of Joshua Sharp is the most awarded District Office in the Kansas City Metropolitan and surrounding areas. Our Agency Owners collectively outperform their local peers in sales and growth. When you partner with The District Office of Joshua Sharp, you receive support from business consultants, talent recruiters, trainers and product specialists to help you develop and grow your business. In addition, you will be working alongside some of the best Farmers Agents in the country!
Study material and leads will be provided. No prior experience in insurance is required. As a Farmers agent, you can truly make a difference by helping people with their insurance and financial service needs, while being a leader in your community. If you have ever dreamed of running your own business, but don't know where to start, this could be your dream opportunity! APPLY TODAY!!
Salary Range: $60000.00 - $125000.00 per year
Here are some benefits Farmers Agents enjoy:
- Extensive training, mentoring and support from our District Office
- Highly competitive commission and renewal structure
- Includes a bonus potential of 300% with an existing $50,000 + in revenue
- Financial Ownership in your agency – build equity for retirement
- Flexible hours, control of your time and no working holidays
- Group health and dental benefit plans
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
- Develop insurance quotes, make sales presentations and close sales
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Present and explain insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive, resourceful and coachable
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Ability to build excellent relationships and effective rapport with clients
- Be able to obtain or currently hold a Property and Casualty Insurance license
- Be able to obtain or currently hold a Life and Health Insurance license