- Who are we At Brillio, we create incredible digital experiences that change the world for our customers.
- We develop and deploy disruptive solutions which helps create more advocates, create a voice distinct from competition and anticipate disruption.
- We are powered by our core values of Customer success, We Care, Entrepreneurial (mind set) and Excellence that form our DNA and drive everything that we dofor customers and employees. As part of Brillio Analytics practice, you will partner with clients to build experiential data science products at scale and speed to bring vision to life.
- You will work with a bunch of energetic and passionate technologists fueled by data, fun, and curiosity who discover solutions hidden in large datasets.
- Your Role Data scientist A day in the Life of Data Scientist at , you will Partner closely with project managers to deconstruct business problems of the client, develop data models and algorithms that deliver meaningful insights Take ownership of whole endtoend predictive modeling projects from data processing, training, optimization to realtime monitoring and maintenance Develop solutions to data driven problems, and communicate relevant insights to stakeholders through storyboardspresentations Stay abreast with current technical and industry development and constantly strive to devise innovative statistical models for data analysis Actively participate in external forums and industry conclaves For you to be successful, you must Create value by meeting needs of stakeholders and delivering highquality results Open and flexible to accommodate and implement new ideas, understand business complexities, nurture innovation and challenge the status quo persistently Strive to be subject matter expert in chosen area of specialty through continuous learning Have an eye for detail to ensure accurate conclusions in data analysis and presentations Disseminate knowledge and share own experiential learning with others Youll bring this to the table Critical Thinking ability to work in ambiguous situations with unstructured problems Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, review significant amounts of information Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SAS) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Working knowledge in basic statistical concepts such as properties of distributions, statistical tests and their proper usage Expertise in some of the advanced machine learning techniques such as Clustering, RegressionClassification, Time Series Analysis, Network Analysis, Popular Deep Learning architectures and theory, simulation, scenario analysis Clear, professional written and verbal communication skills, ability to easily communicate complex ideas Experience with any distributed datacomputing tools MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Experience with machine learning on big data.
- It would be exceptional, if you also have this Expertise in Image, Video, Speech, Sound, Text domain Working knowledge of concepts and application of Design of Experiments Depth across areas within the domain or industry