We are looking for a motivated Sales Rep/Account Manager to represent our brand in the Southern California region. The ideal candidate is someone who is a solid collaborator that enjoys building relationships internally and externally, who takes initiative and is excited about growing with a rapidly expanding company. Must have knowledge and experience in the cannabis space. Relationships are a plus. Candidate will work very closely with the Head of Sales.
We believe experiences are everything and look to promote a positive employment partnership with plenty of potential for upward mobility.
About Albert Einstone’s
Albert Einstone’s (AE) is a California-based distribution, cultivation and manufacturing company that produces, develops and distributes products. AE delivers a completely controlled, vertically integrated marijuana experience. Product design and development is approached like a true science, ensuring customers get the same, phenomenal experience every single time. Equipped with a state-of-the-art organic, indoor cultivation facility, manufacturing lab and expansive distribution network, AE establishes a new standard in the cannabis space. AE’s two initial product lines, El Blunto and Simply Stoneade, have been broadly celebrated and are available throughout California. For more information visit www.alberteinstones.com or on instagram @Alberteinstones @Elblunto.ca @Simplystoneade
This role is responsible for establishing and maintaining our brand partners in Southern California. Tasks will include hosting budtender education events, checking in on retailers, building new relationships, marketing and helping promote our message regionally. You will be working remotely and on the road, in close collaboration with our team in Southern California.
- Extensive understanding of the cannabis space
- Knowledge of cannabis, cannabis products, brands, etc
- Established retail relationships
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure/to tight deadlines, managing concurrent projects
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a keen desire to grow alongside the company
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Willingness to travel frequently from retailer to retailer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31,599.00 - $145,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- Do you live in Southern California ?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Cannabis Wholesale Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- On the road