Primary Location: 13900 Lincoln Park Dr, Chesapeake, VA, US
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 216246_05913415
Flexible enough for the SMB and powerful enough for the enterprise, RapidScale, a Cox Business company, is a global managed cloud services provider helping organizations increase IT productivity, improve security, and empower remote workforces. Some organizations partner with RapidScale to manage portions of their IT, while others offload it all. Through our global network of data centers and our 24/7/365 high-touch support team, we obsess over creating an exceptional IT experience through a human approach to managed cloud.
This position is responsible for cloud sales revenue attainment derived via multiple channels; including, but not limited to, Cox Business inside sales, direct sales efforts, SMB overflow from all markets, and referral agents. Core responsibilities include creating a proactive sales strategy in effort to optimize revenue opportunities and growth. This assignment is a quota bearing sales position with complete responsibility for achieving 100% of annual targets.
Duties and Responsibilities: Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drive cloud sales through Cox Business sales, SMB support, market overflow and CSC coverage during absences.
- Responsible for product training, joint outbound sales efforts to CB rep modules to identify new opportunities and manage opportunities through the funnel to close.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets (quotas)
- Assist with oversight of on-boarding of new customers to achieve revenue installs targets.
- Work with Marketing to develop both Referral agent and Direct Market Sales Strategies in near-net markets.
- Pipeline & Funnel Management - Accurate & Timely Forecasting.
- Proficiently run customer facing sales meetings and engagements.
- Responsible for the development, execution, and delivery of client focused presentations.
- Work on special campaigns as needed to migrate customers from legacy services like MRS+ Security or target specific products that fit well in the SMB space.
- Participate in CB Market expansion sales efforts.
- Drive sales activity volume from supported teams and through direct efforts to make the sales plan.
- Upsell and maximize existing customer relationships
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
Educational & Skills Requirements:
- A college degree or equivalent work experience; 1 - 3 years of experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proven track record of Top Performing sales success
- Technical Knowledge: Network security, O365, SD-WAN
- Market Awareness & Competitive Landscape
- Proficiency in executing proven sales methodologies.
- Experience with supporting sales in both indirect channel & direct sales organizations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM, SharePoint
Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously
This position will require working with several departments and different personalities.
Fast paced, positive, high energy environment. Can have high levels of stress due to deadlines and necessity of quick response times.
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.