Provides strategic guidance to sales stakeholders, process owners, and IT for Sales Enablement initiatives, tools and enhancements that help the organization achieve its goals. Designs reporting to support sales leadership & larger sales strategy initiatives while looking for opportunities to improve data integrity/collection through process improvement and system design.
- Works side-by-side with sales business process owners and key stakeholders to identify business process improvement opportunities, elicit business requirements, analyze and evaluate solutions options, and deliver business value through new system and process capabilities
- Collaborates and provides direction on business process improvement and development to drive sales productivity through improved data quality
- Partners with Sales Strategy, corporate partners, and senior leadership to analyze, communicate and validate requirements for change to existing business processes, policies and technology to alleviate business issues
- Identifies impact of technical and process changes across multiple areas of the business and makes modifications to solutions in order to achieve optimal results
- Provides direction to developers regarding requirements and testing results to ensure tools and solutions are fully functional and approved prior to release
- Participates in analysis of outside vendors and sales tools, drives strategy and direction of new and existing tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Analytics, or equivalent work experience