Do you want to be part of a growth-oriented firm that delivers strategic services to maximize business transformation? We are looking for talented Senior High Tech Channel Transformation Consultants to join our highly skilled team in doing just that.
Bloom is a woman-owned business consulting firm helping tech giants in their pursuit of business transformation. Our clients include Microsoft, Facebook, VMware, Poly, and Vulcan. They are Cloud innovators with products and services that are in high demand, so Bloom has thrived this past year. We continue to grow due to loyalty from some of the most brilliant sales and marketing executives in the industry.
To meet that demand, we’re looking for a senior consultant from the High Tech consulting industry to join our highly skilled team.
Bloom’s culture is grounded in a relentless desire to delight the customers through excellence, thought leadership, and the delivery of innovative solutions. Our consultants provide objective advice, expertise, and specialist skills to high-tech companies. Bloom has a solid reputation for delivering high-quality signature work, with a long track record for producing world-class business and partner transformation solutions that exceed client expectations.
Senior Consultant Job Duties Include:
· Design and lead initiatives that support clients’ transformation plans for their partner channel ecosystems.
· Evaluate and redesign internal and external functions and processes. Recommend strategies and solutions that address complex organizational needs and strategic business plan goals. Functions include marketing, sales, operations, enablement, organizational blueprint design, finance, incentives, and compensation, among others.
· Bring thoughtful, original perspectives to clients. Identify and study pain points and opportunities. Conduct external market and internal research. Present executive-level and detailed insights and recommendations.
· Lead change management initiatives
· Design and build capabilities to measure and improve key performance metrics, helping clients understand how much the needle has moved.
· Lead complex, virtual teams to achieve engagement objectives and manage associated workstreams efforts. Plan and orchestrate closely with stakeholders, subject matter experts, workstream owners, and governance teams partnering on mid- and long-term timelines.
· Establish and maintain strong client relationships. Liaise among stakeholders, including senior leadership, to garner buy-in. Support business development efforts.
· Mentor engagement team members.
· Prepare business proposals and presentations.
· Ensure clients receive the support needed to implement the recommended solutions.
· Manage project plans, meetings, meeting notes, status reports, and client communications.
· Work both independently as well as with a team, balancing priorities in complex environments.
· Lead company initiatives to drive productivity and efficiency in the firm.
· Support business development activities, client nurturing, and the prospecting of new clients.
Job Qualifications Include:
· 4-year degree. MBA Preferred.
· 15+ years of progressive experience driving large, complex global transformation projects high tech. Significant On-Prem to Cloud and SaaS industry experience preferred.
· Prior leadership, strategic, and tactical program management roles.
· Prior partner & strategy operations experience with partner sales, partner recruit, and partner sales execution.
· Analyzing and assessing channel partner compensation or incentive strategies
· Using data analytics on channel sales and incentives
· Experience building, leading, or advising high performing partner programs, partner development, sales, and/or business development teams
· 10 years+ of experience working with On-Premise and Cloud (SaaS) solutions and determining how they fit into a client’s larger application ecosystem
· 10+ years managing large projects/initiatives, timelines, and workstream deliverables.
· 5+ years of high-tech consulting
Ideal Candidate Profile
· Has a deep understanding of channel strategies, sales and marketing practices, partner programs, and business concepts.
· Has strong active listening and probing skills. Is naturally curious; proactively seeks out information. Asks questions to seek out and validate understanding.
· Is an excellent facilitator, cross-group collaborator, and communicator with diverse audiences. Communicates and engages directly, clearly, and tactfully in writing and verbally. Is comfortable explaining ideas through persuasion.
· Is self-motivated, driven, and inspired to coach, mentor, and collaborate with integrity.
· Is detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to deliver high-quality work under deadlines.
· Has strong business acumen. Is persuasive, a strong diplomatic communicator and negotiator.
· Shows a high degree of professional maturity, demonstrating a strong ability to engage with people of all levels in an engaging and professional manner.
· Is naturally curious and a critical thinker. Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Has proven experience delivering executive-level business insights.
· Is passionate about the pursuit of excellence and customer success. Strives consistently for continuous improvement, both personally and within clients’ organizations.
· Has deep experience with CRM platforms (D365, Salesforce.com, etc.), M365 tool suite, Productivity, Security technology stacks and the Google Suite.
Additional benefits include a competitive compensation package; comprehensive benefits, a great work/life balance, and a supportive, fun team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
All work is remote
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- High-Tech Consulting: 10 years (Preferred)
- Channel Transformation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote