Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our successful sales professionals are excited about connecting with clients, building relationships and seizing opportunities. As the Vice President of Account Management - Industrial, you will ensure our core business is maintained while continuing to uncover and secure new business. Become a part of our rapidly-growing dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Develop and implement new account management strategies across the organization
- Serve as a key member of the senior management team
- Drive value-creating insights, recommendations and solutions across multiple projects
- Communicate with senior executives to develop and implement selected courses of action
- Diversify and grow the revenue base and ensure viable options are in place for the long term
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work or military experience
- 10 years of business development or account management experience in contract logistics or distribution
- Demonstrated executive-level sales leadership experience
- Successfull account management experience in the aerospace or automotive vertical
It’d be great if you also have:
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize workloads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.