- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of work experience in strategy, operations, consulting, or investment banking.
- Experience working with executive-level clients or stakeholders.
- Data extraction experience using spreadsheet software, SQL, or other scripting languages.
- Sales and/or marketing experience, and experience in structuring and implementing initiatives with sales teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Advanced data extraction skills using spreadsheet software, SQL, or other scripting languages.
About the job
The Strategy and Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic ideas and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
You will partner with Large Customer Sales (LCS) Canada leadership to shape the key priorities for the business, support strategic projects and manage/analyze sales operations metrics, as well as interface with Americas teams on key Go-To-Market (GTM) processes.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Collaborate with Go-to-Market team and internal partners to develop strategic and business plans to address short, medium, and long-term opportunities.
- Lead and/or support strategic projects for the Canada team based on emerging, long-term, or immediate business needs
- Execute analysis to extract and summarize vast amounts of data, and provide insights and recommendations to leadership.
- Manage and execute internal projects to design, implement, and enhance business processes executed by or related to the Sales teams.
- Update/create flexible and scalable models and insights which drive sales processes and streamline operational challenges, and package analyses to be used by sales leadership to shape strategic and operational decisions, as well as develop/design tools and approaches to improve processes and workflows.