- Assist with client check-in
- Assist clients with membership and retail purchases
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Process accurate cash and credit card transactions
- Follow up & follow through activities with prospective clients
- Attend and complete all relative training programs
- Take pictures for social media platforms
- Light cleaning of the retail area, studio, and restrooms
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Warm welcoming and engaging personality
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, and private training
- Self-motivated and takes initiate
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Must be have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Authorization to work in the United States required
- $15.25 an Hour Plus 5% Commission on all Sales
- Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
- Free unlimited membership to Pure Barre
- Employee Retail Discounts
- Tuesday-Friday 6:45 am - 8:30 am
- Saturday 7:30 am - 11:00 am
join the pure barre family.
Pure Barre is more than just a workout; it’s a way of life. We are focused on improving, strengthening, and transforming the lives of our clients and always welcoming dynamic talent. If you’ve got what it takes and looking to join an amazing and passionate team, check out our open positions below or apply in person at your studio of choice.
Pure Barre is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Pure Barre does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.” We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Pure Barre Corporate.