Amada Senior Care is looking for compassionate, experienced, and reliable caregivers. Our caregivers are the heart and soul of what makes Amada Senior Care great! We are looking for CNAs and HCAs that are up to the challenge of meeting our high standards of care and are committed to improving the lives of the clients we serve.
We are currently hiring a caregiver to staff a client living in Fox Island, WA
Schedule is as follows: 20 hours weekly
Pay Rate: $20.00/hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible scheduling
- Health, Dental, Life & Vision
- Bonus through Employee Recognition and Referral Program
As an Amada team member some of your responsibilities will include:
- Bathing, dressing, transferring, toileting, incontinence, feeding
- Shopping, housekeeping, medication management, meal preparation
Some Qualifications and Skills:
- Active State License: CNA or HCA required
- Nurse Delegation: highly preferred but not required
- Caregiver with at least one (1) year of caregiver experience, highly preferred
- Ablility to lift, move or assist patients using proper body mechanics
- Must have valid Driver's License, proof of current auto insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a criminal background and fingerprint check, as required per Washington state law
- Ability to communicate effectively with seniors
- Must be reliable and dependable
What do we look for?
We call it our 6 Cs of being a great caregiver:
- Compassion: Amada caregivers see providing senior care as their calling, not just a job. They show genuine kindness and concern for those we care for and are always looking for ways to fulfill their relational, emotional, and physical care needs.
- Competence: Amada caregivers possess the knowledge, experience and training to provide exceptional senior care. They are competent in caregiving skills. They present themselves well and dress professionally.
- Communication: Amada caregivers are proactive in asking questions and addressing any issues a client has. They truly listen and answer questions thoughtfully. They feel a sense of urgency and responsibility about making the person we care for as comfortable as possible.
- Commitment: Amada caregivers are committed to doing their best to navigate delicate and challenging care situations. They are trustworthy, resourceful and hard-working
- Confidently Humble: Amada caregivers are confident in their abilities, yet still willing to learn each client's unique needs and preferences. Good caregivers are not hesitant or fearful about engaging with clients, but also don't assume they know more about what a client needs than the client themselves or their family members.
- Congenial: Amada caregivers are nurturing and foster a sense of connection and camaraderie with those we care for. Their warmth and communication helps clients under-stand how much we appreciate them.
Amada Senior Care is an equal opportunity employer: