- Develop PoCs to determine viability of potential marketplace solutions or delivery approaches
- Develop orchestration and choreography patterns to support banking business process
- Work with key subject matter experts to understand business processes and experiences integrations must support
- Design and deploy a multitude applications utilizing public cloud stack focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
Manage full software development life cycle including understanding business requirements , performing solution design , coding, implementing the solution and documenting software specifications
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy, Architecture & Transformation, Cloud Native & Application Development, APIs & Integration, Platforms & Infrastructure, and Cloud Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade digital solutions meeting complex business requirements
- Integration architecture experience with Spring or other solutions including, Mulesoft IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, Kafka etc.
- Experience with Cloud Native Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to Open Source projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using OPEN API standards and REST based APIs
- Familiarity with AWS/GCP/Azure/Pivotal CLI and SDK tools.
- Experience designing and building cloud native digital solutions from the ground-up
- Experience w/ complex integrations in hybrid models with non-cloud technologies and third-party vendor products/services
- Software development experience in building microservices and using any frameworks such as springboot, quarkus or micronaut.
- Experience in building container-based service deployments using CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Spinnaker etc.) and orchestration platform with knowledge around service mesh architecture such as Istio etc.
- Someone who has worked in or supported clients in Banking; understands the basics of industry solutions and excited about the potential to reimagine and disrupt legacy
Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience delivering in scrum, agile, and other modern development methodologies
- Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.