DIAMOND MOTOR GROUP is looking for an experienced General Sales Manager who wants to be General Manger in the future to join our team! We are a growing Southern California Auto Group located in the Riverside, San Bernardino and Los Angeles Counties looking for individuals who want to grow with us! We’re seeking a driven leader who is excited about developing a team, driving to reach goals and delivering superior guest experiences..
- Drive variable operations performance
- Manage daily performance in sales, appointments, conversions, follow-ups, reviews, and other key performance indicators
- Be the leader with a professional management style that promotes enthusiasm, productivity, accountability, and superior guest-service to drive volume
- Proven track record of building, training and developing strong teams, experts in product knowledge and sales process
- Collaborate with your team to establish and achieve sales and employee satisfaction goals.
- Identify ways to independently solve problems, present solutions, and make decisions
- Provide and receive feedback and proactively seek professional growth and training opportunities
- Operate with the highest level of integrity and honesty in every situation
- Ability to work with fixed operations, used car process, due bills customer follow up.
- Strong paperwork skills and ability to create and enforce processes.
- 5+ years of experience in automotive retail management and finance.
- Proven success in running a high-volume automotive sales operation is required
- Proven success in managing an automotive sales team with 15+ employees
- A hands-on management style with a passion for driving sales
- The ability to develop creative solutions for difficult problems
- A strong motivation for achieving results and the desire to win
- A passion for providing exceptional guest service
- A demonstrated ability to develop a sales team
- Steady work history with a proven track record of strong selling skills
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person”)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Teamwork skills including the ability to delegate and resolve conflicts
- Valid driver’s license & background & drug screen required
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work environment that is challenging and competitive with great senior support
- The opportunity to make an impact at a company innovating the automotive industry
- Opportunity to grow into General Manager position
- 401K, health insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Automotive Sales Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations