Partner Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for building and enhancing relationships with all partners in our ecosystem across our diverse set of platforms including Shopify, BigCommerce, QBO. The Partner Marketing Manager will develop scalable co-marketing campaigns, content, and engagement strategies to expand Rewind’s reach, grow the customer base, and increase brand awareness.
Rewind is a service that protects the data that is driving your business, from a simple side hustle to a successful venture. Our focus is on backing up data that lives in the cloud – in apps like Shopify, BigCommerce, and QuickBooks Online. We invite you to read our startup story to learn where we came from and where we’re going. For a more technical view, check out our Behind the App feature on the BigCommerce Developers Blog.
We care about honesty, we believe in learning from our mistakes, and we support each other as we grow.
About the Job
We’re looking for a marketing leader with great relationship-building skills. This role requires a strategic mind, a collaborative spirit, and the drive to build meaningful partnerships. Your role will focus on developing strategic relationships and informing existing partners about commercial and co-marketing opportunities with Rewind. The successful candidate will have deep experience in software-as-a-service and will own and execute the overall strategy for acquiring, educating, engaging, growing, and retaining strategic and tech partners across our diverse set of platforms including Shopify, BigCommerce, QBO. The Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing new partner marketing channels as we expand to new platforms.
You can also expect to:
- Enrich and expand relationships with strategic and ecosystem Partners by including them in various co-marketing initiatives: Youtube interviews, content creation, webinars, etc.
- Develop and enhance partner-facing materials to aid with onboarding, training, and education.
- Collaborate with the demand generation and communications team to develop innovative digital ads that drive continued strategic partner acquisition.
- Understand and improve various Partner Programs’ messaging and positioning to better enable Sales Development Representatives to attract new Strategic Partners into the program.
- Assess the effectiveness of the active Partner Program. Report on success metrics, insights, and recommendations.
- Own and manage Rewind’s Partner Directory. Ensure it’s kept up to date to showcase our top partners.
- Identify unique opportunities to support, sponsor, and give back to partners in Rewind’s ecosystem.
- Work with the Finance Team to make sure that any and all monetary Partner incentives are processed in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Partner Success Managers to ensure partners are properly onboarded, active, and engaged.
- Own communication with Partners across channels. Keep partners up to date on new product features and other business developments.
- Develop scalable co-marketing campaigns, content and engagement strategies to serve Rewind Partners.
- Own and maintain our Partner Relationship Management software, including the Learning Management Software component.
- You have 3-7 years of marketing experience, preferably in SaaS or at an ecommerce design & development agency.
- You have a data-driven approach to strategy and decision making.
- You’re fluent in SaaS tools, integrations, and sales operations.
- You’re a self-starter who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced, growing, start-up environment.
- You understand that, when working remotely, communication skills are critical. You’re articulate, persuasive, and a passionate communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- You adopt a human-centric approach to partnering with external stakeholders, internal stakeholders, and coworkers.
- You’re passionate about growth and innovation and ready to revolutionize the online business protection space with us.
About our Hiring Process
You can expect us to be curious about who you are, what experiences you have gained to date and what you are looking for in your next opportunity. We know that you are selecting us as an employer just as much as we are inviting you to join our team. We will provide a series of opportunities for us to connect and for you to meet various members of our team. Please ask us questions and let us know how we can support you throughout our hiring process.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying, even if you aren’t able to check every box above. We don’t hire people to fill boxes - each new hire is an opportunity for us to augment our collective perspective and to make us a stronger team… and that is where you come in!
We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and supportive workplace where all of our teammates can bring their full and authentic selves to work... every day. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we consider all applicants for employment and certainly invite those who identify as members of underrepresented communities to apply and join our team! And hey - we may not have a role available today that would be exciting to you, but we are growing fast and would love to have you join our talent community.