As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a talented technology and business development individualthatwants to be part of a team to grow our North American Business, andbe responsible for Enterprise customer focused solutioning, use case, and portfolio sales for Private Networkswithin the Product & Technology team in the new Market Area North America (MANA) Enterprise & Emerging Business Unit. Ericsson’s enterprise portfolio consists of Mission critical networks, private networks, Fixed wireless access and edge devices, Small and medium business solutions and Ericsson IoT connectivity and security solutions. This role requires a broad and deep technical understanding of E2E Private Networks solutions, and how it will help Enterprises deploy 5G uses case that drive substantial value.
A broad-based technical/architecture, solutioning and portfolio/use case acumen is required across, Automotive, Energy/Utilities, Industrials, Government, HealthCare, Enterprise and educational campuses. We serve the enterprise space through partnering with communication service providers, SI’s, channel partners as well as directly.
- You will support the Account sales teams, Partner & Channel managers, and industry Market Makers in direct customer and partner dialogues, providing solution leadership and subject matter expertise in Ericsson’s technology & offerings within the Private Networks domain, and help translate how this can realize critical business outcomes and use cases for Enterprises.
- Secure understanding of competition, market situation, etc. building on in-depth knowledge & understanding of the customer & market dynamics.
- Ensure that Ericsson is perceived as a technology leader & that our solutions (end-to-end) provide added value compared to the competition by being a trusted advisor to key decision makers with our customers.
- Manage a virtual team of supporting domains Solution architects, System engineers, and Business Area resources as needed to drive solution value and win business with new and existing customers.
- Support Sales, partner & channel mangers and Market Makers to develop technology solutions, enterprise customer focused use cases, value propositions, and Go-to-market models. Support driving deals to closure
- Build customer-centric solutions & proposals that uniquely address customer business objectives.
- Partner with service providers, partners, SI’s, and channel providers to explore needs, engage the customer, and translate found opportunities into use cases, detailed technical offerings and proposals.
- Drive marketplace needs back into the wider global organization’s solution and services portfolio / roadmap including the BA’s and MA Domain teams to win deals and provide solutions that are relevant in the marketplace
To be successful in the role you must have
- A minimum 5 years in technology, solutions, and/or product management experience in telecoms industry, and an additional 3 years working with pre-sales and technical sales support, directly responsible for solution leadership through the full sales process.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a technology field
- Strong E2E Ericsson or other Private Networks portfolio competence across both Services (including managed services - as applicable) and Products. Specifically needs to be well versed in North American Spectrum landscape including CBRS, RAN products & services, LTE and 5G core, IMS/Volte, MCPTT capabilities.
- Strong background in RAN domain, broad and deep understanding of Ericsson’s RAN portfolio and roadmap, 3GPP standards and evolution, planning & design, RF engineering, spectrum analysis and applications.
- Excellent communications, presentations and listening skills, with ability to communicate complex technical subject in a non-technical way to influence at an Executive/Senior Level.
- Proven experience from selling Private Networks to Enterprises is desirable.
- Familiarity with how current and future technology trends together with Private Networks will enable new business verticals.
- Direct experience with enterprises, like Utilities, Oil&Gas, Mining, US Government, Industrials, Large enterprises, SIs, VARs is a plus.
- Experience in technology architecture, enterprise architecture, solution innovation, business development, leadership, and track record of instilling trust and strong solution / technology leadership confidence with customers.
- A robust network across Ericsson’s BAs (BNEW, BDGS, BMAS, BTEB) & technology experts in GF Technology
- A track record of effective leadership (working across organizations and projects).
- Consultative Selling Skills, problem solving skills, ability to contextualize solutions onto customer’s business and operation’s needs, proficient across engagement models
- Product engagement, Managed Services engagement, Services engagement
Proven ability to work effectively and collaborate with Sales/CORE3, other groups and partners to close deals.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 546853