The Internet Access Portfolio’s mission is to make life easier for our Business Solutions Customers and for our internal stakeholders. The team is looking to showcase opportunities across Canada to expand our network solutions and support the digital transformation for our customers. This role is critical to highlighting areas of growth opportunity and process mapping underlay solutions that will transcend both on-net and off-net capabilities.
Our team includes a passionate group of product managers, product developers, business analysts and change management experts. We work closely with partners across the organization, such as build, NBD, sales and back office teams on the business side and solution architects and software developers on the technology side.
Join our team
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Business Analyst in the role of On-Net and Off-Net Strategy to join our B2B IPA team. You are team-oriented, energetic and a results-driven thought leader. You will be part of our team that’s focused on driving a strategy and executing on that strategy working across the TELUS value-chain. You will become an expert on many of our system capabilities and business process flows and will help shape our roadmap with your guidance, input and expertise.
What we will accomplish together
- Help champion and build positive relationships with our partners to effectively prioritize and execute business initiatives, while working with stakeholders to define opportunities that optimizes our processes and deliver favorable customer experiences
- Operate as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our internet underlay capabilities to build out future National opportunities and a robust roadmap to fill critical growth needs in the IPA space
- Provide guidance and expertise on these specific community customer attributes at the initial assessment stage of prioritized projects and throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop and explicitly communicate the scope and what is being delivered to the business
- Prioritize, manage and create Product Backlog items and ensure backlog items are transparent, visible and understood
- Work closely with the Delivery team to ensure development is meeting business user requirements, balance work in progress limits and deliver successful business outcomes
- Partner with the Sales Execution teams to ensure RGUs are being delivered to the organization
- Solid knowledge of current state business processes, systems and tools from within B2B Marketing, Sales and our Network Underlay (Fibre communities)
- Understanding of business solutions internet offerings and over the top products
- Strong aptitude for analytics and trends – specifically when it relates to our customers
- Ability to analyze problems and situations, and their impacts to financial operations and the customer
- Experience with project management methodologies
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Gsuite (Sheets, Slides, Docs) and Jira
- Preference given to candidates with experience or certifications in Salesforce.com
- University degree and/or equivalent combination of experience and education preferred
Our business is connecting Canadians. Our social impact is using our world-leading technology to create meaningful change, give back to help communities thrive, and help those who need it most. When you join our team, you’re helping us make the future friendly. We’re committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability — your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here