Come join one of the fastest-growing legal services company in the United States.
U.S. Legal Support is a privately held company with over 85 offices located across the United States. As one of the leading providers of litigation services, U.S. Legal Support is the only litigation support company that provides a full suite of court reporting solutions, record retrieval, interpreting & translations, trial services and transcription services to law firms, major corporations, and insurance companies nationwide.
At U.S. Legal Support we work hard to encourage everyone at to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to our employees.
- Retirement Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off including 9 Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
The general duties as a Senior Program Manager for U.S. Legal Support include leading and managing programs and planning activities to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives. This individual must possess the ability to be able to see projects through and perform the required work as well as contributing to the creation of scalable frameworks. Additionally, a Sr. Program Manager reports directly to the Director of PMO and ensures all communication with multiple levels of management throughout the organization. The ideal candidate for this position can demonstrate a proven track record of effective program management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Guides and facilitates the development and implementation of key initiatives
- Perform daily program management throughout the program’s lifecycle
- Ability to work across the enterprise with all functions (sales, operations, IT, corporate, etc.)
- Deliver program-related communications and status updates
- Able to remain organized and track multiple deadlines/tasks
- Manage stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Deliver projects on time and within assigned budgets
- Effectively communicate with internal and external partners
- Coordinate/Escalate across functional teams and/or to PMO Director to resolve impediments
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Highly Organized
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent Customer Engagement
- Verbal and Written Communication