Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems, the largest of the EMCOR Service Companies, is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and automation systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Do you want to be part of an ever growing and award winning team?
Job Title: Controls/Automation Sales Associate
Job Summary: Mesa Energy Systems has an immediate need for an Controls/Automation Sales Associate. As a Controls/Automation Sales Associate you will be responsible for prospecting for new accounts, providing clients with product services/information, maintaining existing client relationships, developing sales presentations, and following through with each client and opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seek out and research prospective client opportunities through various methods including phone solicitation, personal visits, attending conferences, utilizing the Internet and leveraging existing relationships.
- Working with the Vice President of Sales and Director of Sales, Director or Control Sales and other Team members to consistently review and improve account programs and processes to meet targeted objectives.
- Manage through analysis and solution based programs to maximize sales growth, volume and profitability of clients in Las Vegas, Laughlin and Henderson areas.
- Identifying customer needs and discussing solutions Mesa can provide. Proficiency in proposal and presentation preparation are key requirements of this position.
- Develop, write and review client proposal documents including financial and technical sections using EMCOR Service/Mesa Energy Systems standard template and pricing models.
- Develop sales at defined margin levels to attain market share while providing desired profit to the bottom line.
- Interacting with fellow sales team members, as well as other EMCOR/Mesa departments (ie. Operations, Chiller teams, Project Management, etc.) in a professional manner
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to your growth and development as a Sales Professional. This includes attending product and sales training events provided by EMCOR/Mesa, etc.
- Reach your written, annual sales plans.
- Other duties as directed by the General Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a technical discipline.
- 2-5+ years’ experience in HVAC commercial service.
- Other controls system experience is a plus (JCI, Siemens, Carrier, Schneider, etc.)
- Good computer skills, understanding of controls networking.
- Good customer interface skills in person and in writing is essential.
- Participate in training, both formal and on-the-job, of various automation controls systems.
- Strong customer presentation skills and a demonstrated sales
- Financial acumen, inclusive of cost modeling for sales
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.