Do you have excellent sales skills and the ability to multi-task? How about a career that allows you to put these skills forward while working right from the comfort of your own home? If you answered yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you on the Nordia Toronto team!
If you think you are the perfect fit for this role, we have fantastic news for you! We're launching a brand new compensation plan to help you grow and succeed in your role. As soon as you start, we'll offer you a minimum guaranteed wage of 20$ and all the tools and training to help you become a stellar sales representative. If you excel in your role, you will earn more thanks to our generous incentive plan.
As a Sales Representative, you will contact customers from Canada's largest telecommunication company to promote various cell phone products and answer questions and inquiries. This is the ideal position for anyone who is comfortable in a sales environment and is motivated by the achievement of results. Also, we will provide you with all the computer equipment you need to start your career from the comfort of your own home!
Here's what your day will look like
In this role, you will:
Make outgoing calls to offer clients telecommunication solutions;
- Respond to customer requests related to various cell phone products and services;
- Promote complementary solutions according to the needs and habits discussed with the client.
- Excellent sales and multitasking skills – You’re passionate about sales and you’re able to perform various tasks simultaneously!
- High school diploma, completed;
- Have a friendly and dynamic personality - You must be a good listener in order to build a relationship of trust with the client;
- Ease and comfort working in a computerized environment;
- Experience in customer service, an important asset!
- You must be available to work the following hours (5 days a week up to 40 hours a week);
- Tueday to Friday, between 12:30 pm and 9:00 pm;
- Saturday, between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm;
- You must be able to work from home (an asset). You can discuss this in more detail with our recruitment team.
- Hourly compensation of $20 /hour*, including a guaranteed bonus– Based on your performance, you could earn more thanks to our generous incentive plans!
- After seven months, you will get a base wage of $16.44/hour and significant monthly bonuses based on your performance (the average total compensation of our agents 6 months after training is $22.50);
- Performance-based incentive plan;
- Complete benefits plan after six (6) months of service, including:
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dental, and life insurance);
- Discounts on telecommunications products and services.
It's simple: our top priority is to provide a rewarding environment for our employees. That's why we are proud to offer competitive compensation, a stimulating work environment and excellent benefits. According to the most recent 2020 internal survey, our employees confirm it: 90% of them would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends! We are also on Waterstone's prestigious list of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and we were recognized for our excellence in human resources at the recent Dunamis Awards gala.
Want to learn more about our career opportunities and what makes Nordia the best place to work? Check this out!