Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, advocacy, and solution growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be genuinely curious about customers’ business needs, have a strong cyber technical background, and prior experience in customer success management for SaaS products. Additionally, you will serve as the liaison between the customer and the Cyberbit ecosystem, providing continuous feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, and others.
- Develop customer success processes, metrics, and playbooks for the Cyberbit Cloud Range product.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed and collaborate closely with Cyberbit team members to promote renewals and expansion opportunities
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS, and gather other feedback.
- Document analyze and track interactions identifying blockers and risk within the customer journey and communicating those risks to Product Management.
- Lead new customers’ onboarding process, including configuration and user orientation via Train-the-Trainer course delivery, as well as post-go-live support
- Develop learning paths for customers from beginner courses to advanced incident response scenarios, according to customer goals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization.
- Gain technical proficiency with Cyberbit product, content, and use cases.
- Be the customer's technical point of contact throughout the entire customer life cycle (implementation, adoption, proficiency, expansion, renewal) and represent the voice of the customer to provide input into the product, marketing, and sales process
- Collaborate with customers to develop, deliver, and execute customer success plans which outline critical success factors.
- Drive customer adoption through training and development of best practices to continually create incremental value.
- Monitor the adoption and usage rates of assigned accounts.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing success, professional services, or account management role.
- Proven work experience at a Cyber SaaS organization.
- Cybersecurity knowledge and familiarity with security operations, methodologies, and products- Strong advantage
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record in delivering great value to customers.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player, self-learning ability.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative detail-oriented, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Results-driven mentality
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Experience Microsoft Excel - a strong advantage
- Cyber training experience - a strong advantage
- Familiarity with a startup environment, Flexible approach, ability to operate effectively under uncertainty, and frequent change.
Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
Job Type: Full-time