Working alongside the commercial and executive leadership the Marketing Director oversees NITROcrete’s strategic marketing efforts to drive sales and build brand awareness. Responsibilities include developing an overall marketing plan, approving campaigns and measuring the return on investment of various advertising methods. This job is located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
An employee must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with reasonable accommodations. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review current industry marketing trends to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies.
- Oversees and evaluate domestic and international market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Develop, oversee, implement, and evaluate a marketing communications strategy, including campaigns, PR, and digital marketing materials for the NITROcrete brand that meet the business objectives and drive leads; identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials.
- Collaborate with commercial team on determining strategies to determine best tools and avenues for marketing communication.
- Develops and recommends product positioning to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Partners with sales leadership to align strategic efforts around sales campaigns and market penetration, ensuring the necessary synergy between sales, marketing, and the company’s overall business plans and strategies remain consistently optimized.
- Responsible for capturing the vision and culture of the NITROcrete organization and communicate effectively to the industry and marketplace, striving for outstanding brand recognition; maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing communications program and its activities, monitor progress, lead strategy, development & execution, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Work closely with the Regional Directors and Area Managers to align marketing strategies and ensure proper field execution; collaborate with the Regional Directors, Area Managers and Business Development leaders to meet commercial operating goals and provide necessary marketing tools.
- Collaborate with the Chief Commercial Office in the development and management of the value added sales price strategy, focused on capturing and quantifying the different NITROcrete value proposition elements that enable sustainable price growth and overall improved profitability performance; includes developing and executing customer/expert outreach programs to identify and validate the different NITROcrete value propositions hypotheses, manage required budgets, amongst other related activities. Evaluate the return on investment of customers to provide useful marketing strategies to improve NITROcrete’s market position.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with trade associations in order to strategically position NITROcrete products in front of potential customers.
- Attend, participate in, and monitor key trade association committees that can influence NITROcrete’s solutions, values, and overall market penetration.
- Develop, administer, and implements industry trade show events, including pre and post event analysis and reports.
Directly and indirectly supervises up to 5 employees.
Manage scope of work for contractors and marketing agencies, as needed.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with 5-10 years marketing experience in a related industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Concrete industry knowledge
- Technical aptitude
- New campaign rollout experience
- Market analytics experience
- Product/service positioning experience
- Social media marketing experience
- Trade show experience
- Cross functional project management experience
- Strong customer relations skills/attitude
- Ability and proclivity to function as a working manager
Nice to Have
- I&RD committee participation experience
- Brand development management experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location