Senior Benefits Group is seeking Inside Sales Advisors to join our team. We are hiring for our next Inside Sales Advisor training class in September 2021.
Our unparalleled work environment allows agents to take advantage of leads (no prospecting), constant product training, a base salary, health insurance stipend, and uncapped commissions.
If you are a sales-minded and competitive individual who is looking for an exciting and rewarding career, join the Senior Benefits Group team! We are looking for driven, self-motivated, and personable Inside Sales Advisors to match clients with health insurance products to prospects all over the United States.
As an Inside Sales Advisor you will solicit leads provided by Senior Benefits Group and enroll customers in Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage plans. With more than 10,000 baby-boomers per day going on Medicare, you will be supplied an unlimited number of leads in which you will be responsible for contacting potential clients and converting them into customers via phone and web-application interfaces. Responsibilities include:
- Following up on all leads provided to you, and deliver status on each prospect with each outbound call
- Engaging in some basic needs analysis to determine specific details on prospective clients’ financial and investment status, health, concerns and objectives
- Presenting prospective clients with appropriate insurance solutions
- Responding to and overcoming objections with the goal of making a one-call close
- Meeting or exceeding all sales and performance goals on a consistent basis
- Maintain insurance licenses, keeping up with all continuing education requirement as well as carrier certifications as required
No inside sales experience? No experience working with insurance in any way, shape, or form? No problem. Many of our top performers were brand new to the industry when they walked through our doors.
We are looking for people with an aptitude for learning, a keen ability to persuade, and a drive to be at the top of their game every day. We'll provide you the training you need to find success from the start. If you don't already have your Life and Health license, we will help you through that process.
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- An undeniable competitive streak
- The ability to adapt on the fly to new technology
- Excellent communication skills and ability to quickly build rapport with prospective clients
- Strong familiarity using computer programs, including Excel, Word, Google Calendar/Gmail, web interfaces, Salesforce
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- A determined go-getter
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location