To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The Customer Success Management team acts as a Trusted Advisor to our enterprise-sized, strategic Salesforce.org customers, ultimately responsible for ensuring their success! You will work in engagements, aligning at the C-level, building and maintaining positive relationships. In these roles, you will be responsible for helping customers achieve business value and help measure impact from their investment with Salesforce. The end result is increased value, retention, customer happiness and ultimately the expansion of the Salesforce footprint.
A Salesforce.org Success Manager demonstrates deep business and nonprofit knowledge to engage with customers to help them accelerate business value and ROI from their investment with Salesforce. You will build relationships our strategic sales team to align with executives in engagements, build relationships, and help customers progress on their transformation journey.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Salesforce, utilize all of their licenses, identify new opportunities for growth, and collaborate with other Salesforce partner teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and dedication to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
- Working collaboratively with the account team and Salesforce.org execs, effectively network within organizations in order to help customers achieve their objectives
- Deliver high-value engagements with a combination of personal expertise, selected content, and collaboration.
- Supervise customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates, and growth opportunities in order to translate them into strategies for success
- Evangelize the capabilities of Salesforce across all of our Clouds
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and partners
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action-oriented meetings
- Solid understanding of business processes (Nonprofit, Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
- First-hand experience with organizational and project level governance models.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $100,000. You may also be offered a bonus and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.