COME WORK WITH US!
Generations is a family‐owned and operated business whose success is built on a long and distinguished family legacy of service excellence to seniors, going back to 1943. Dedicated to a culture of empowerment, vitality, effectiveness, heart, and mission (Enhancing Lives and Celebrating the Excitement of Living!), with each of us bringing unique gifts and complementary skills, our team supports, guides, and serves our senior living communities across California, Colorado, Oregon, Utah, and Washington. We are a family caring for families, focused on our 5 Cherish Values and service with character, and simply unlike any where you have ever worked. Come find a home with us.
SUPERVISOR: Executive Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
The Sales Director is responsible for building meaningful relationships and reinforcing the Community’s brand, directing the workflow of the sales associate to aid with the sales and marketing process and working with leadership to plan activities that will drive leads, tours, and move-ins, as well as any other job duties listed below or as outlined by your supervisor. Complies with federal, state, and local standards for community operation. Incorporates the Generation’s mission, vision, and values in the daily work and interactions with others.
SCOPE OF JOB TASKS:
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Evaluate, develop, and implement the community’s sales and marketing plan in partnership with leadership
· Participate in marketing education, ensuring knowledge of resources and competitors
· Responsible for Sherpa entry and maintenance of database management system/lead tracking
· Provide community tours for potential referral sources and patient families
· Partner with, train, supervise and direct workflow of the Sales team
· Assess the quality and efficiency of the Sales Associate and provide necessary coaching
· Lead and coordinate all community outreach and community events
· Attend seminars and conferences to promote community
· Make sales calls to referral sources, potential residents, and other local resources
· Create and conduct sales and educational presentations for potential new business
· Generate business by creating new relationships and cultivating current relationships with physicians and other medical professionals, community and senior organizations, appropriate special interest groups, assisted living facilities, and other potential referral sources
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing (or related field) is highly desired
· Previous experience in senior living is highly desired
· Previous supervisory/management experience highly desired
- Certification in CPR and First Aid
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Knowledgeable of the rules, regulations and guidelines that govern assisted living facilities
- Understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurances
- Sufficient computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and /or Internet to perform required duties
Physical demands: Workday 8 hours
Walks occasionally, short distances
Stairs occasional, but not required
Lifts occasionally, up to 25lbs
Repetitive hand/foot seldom
· This position is responsible for supervising the sales staff.
- May be subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family members, etc.
- Required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as scheduled
- Must be able to travel to different communities and medical establishments within assigned area
All potential employees of our company are required as a condition of employment to comply with the COVID-19 vaccine mandate as set forth by the regulatory authorities of healthcare and senior living facilities within the state of employment unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. Potential employees who are not fully vaccinated in compliance with this policy will be required to wear a surgical mask at all times and be subject to COVID-19 testing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Do you have experience in senior living? Assisted Living or Memory Care?
- Senior care: 3 years (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location