At Booster we're on a mission to accelerate the transition to clean, environmentally friendly, cost effective energy by creating the first fuel agnostic energy supply chain. We believe the adoption of alternative energies is slow because of access and we've begun to change that with our disruptive new supply platform. By delivering the right fuel to the right vehicle at the right time we create efficiency across the entire energy process. We've successfully applied this model to fossil fuels reducing carbon emissions by 1.1 lbs of CO₂ emissions with each delivery. Bio and alternative fuels are next. We're the catalyst to better energy for you, your community and our planet.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious, articulate, and high energy Customer Success Manager that will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of Booster customers. This role will independently own a portfolio of customers or support enterprise customers as part of a team.This is your chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity that will disrupt the future of how America's companies energize their vehicles.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own a portfolio of Booster customers and ensure flawless delivery of Booster services and the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Oversee seamless implementation of new customers and/or sites
- Make sound judgment decisions, adapt in a dynamic and changing environment and be an advocate for our customers and company
- Create and deliver client-focused presentations that address customer objectives and generate two-way dialogue to retain and grow customers
- Identify and implement continuous process improvement initiatives, share ideas to enhance the performance of the Account Management organization and company
- Manage your portfolio to optimize overall performance by determining the highest priorities and appropriate trade-offs
- Drive execution of strategic account plans and initiatives
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders within the organization (Operations, Product & Engineering, Sales, Finance, etc.) to drive portfolio targets for your customers
What You Should Already Know
- 2-5 years of experience in Customer Success/Account Management within a relevant fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of implementing, retaining and growing customers
- Passionate about achieving individual and team success. Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Strong operations and/or detailed account management experience (comfortable diving into the details)
- Adaptable, entrepreneurial, and a persistent go-getter
- Strong organization, data analytics and time management skills
- High integrity, ethics, and team-building abilities
- Start-up experience a plus
About Our Benefits
- Keep Everyone Healthy. We know that you work to take care of your loved ones. That's why we offer benefits that cover you and your family including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage for you!
- Get a Boost. Take advantage of the Booster employee fuel discount and get gas at cost!
- Recharge Your Batteries. We have unlimited responsible PTO. Take the quality time you need, when you need it. Take care of personal stuff. Stop and smell the roses. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Invest in You. Utilize our highly-rated savings matches to help meet your long-term financial goals.
- Be Part of Something. Not only will you get to build something that could redefine consumer behavior, you'll be an owner. Get Early Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with strong VC backing.
Some Background on Us
GEEKWIRE, Gas Station On Wheels: Booster Fuels Raises $56M
CNBC, Booster Fuels Wants to be the Amazon Prime of Gasoline
NBC NEWS, A Different Route To Silicon Valley: From Truck Driving To Tech Startup
TELEMUNDO, Gasolina a domicilio en San José
TECHCRUNCH, Booster Raises $20 Million to Fill Your Car at Work
Madrona Venture Group
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.