Altvia is looking for an Area Vice President (AVP) who will help increase sales for the company’s SaaS technology products/solutions and services. Their responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration of some of the largest companies in the world.
The AVP will be responsible for closing enterprise level deals ranging from $100K - $500K in ARR. This person will be entrepreneurial minded and can identify and build strong relationships with key decision makers in the Private Equity and Venture Capital space. This will be done through lead generation, social media marketing, cold outreach, networking and attending industry events.
- Drive opportunities and grow business in the assigned territory (Quota $1 Million)
- Manage the full sales cycle from beginning to end (prospecting, qualification, discovery, solution development/positioning, product review and demonstration, negotiation, and execution)
- Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and working closely to strategize on opportunities
- Qualify and scope out project for sales process and handoff to implementation and customer success
- Marketing, lead-generation, and travel as needed
- Accurate and up-to-date data entry in Salesforce CRM system
- Daily cadence and usage of sales enablement technology (Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot, etc.)
- Accurate forecasting and reporting on sales pipeline and associated activities
- Attendance at all required meetings, training sessions, and company events
- Market leader and brand ambassador for Altvia through networking and social media
- Minimum of 5+ years in SaaS and Enterprise Sales
- Demonstrated success in being a top 5% performer selling into Enterprise Accounts
- Proven track record of winning net new Enterprise Accounts ($100K ARR+ opportunities)
- Proven track record of working and winning complex sales cycles
- Ability to manage pipeline effectively and forecast accurately
- Strong negotiation skills with Enterprise deals
- Proven communication skills with senior executives at Enterprise companies (Fortune 1000 preferred)
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Outreach
- Proven history of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close business
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior-level professional
- Ability to work independently and manage a large territory
- Base salary of [$90,000 - $100,000] – Dependent on Experience
- Variable Compensation [$125,000] at plan
- Commissions on Service Fees and Annual Recurring Revenue
- Uncapped Commissions
Why you’ll love working here:
We truly believe that where you work matters and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Some of the perks we provide are:
- Opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial company in an exciting phase of growth
- Ability to work flexibly from home and in our offices in downtown Denver or Broomfield
- A commitment to our community around us through corporate sponsorships of local non-profits and by offering paid time off to all employees for volunteer day
- Competitive compensation package including 100% paid coverage for the employee (and generous coverage for dependents) for Health, Dental, Life, Disability benefits
- Opportunities for professional development in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Paid holidays and generous PTO package
- 401(k) with matching plan and participation in equity plan after a 6-month waiting period
- Great company culture and office that includes foosball, ping pong, a full kitchen for enjoying great food and drinks together, regular team and company social events, and much, much more!
- Onsite fitness facility
- Full kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and weekly company lunches
- Fun office events and celebrations
- Thrive Bucks (a bonus program to all employees to help everyone thrive outside of work)
In addition to our commitment to equal pay for equal work, Altvia is also committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, age, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Altvia is a growth stage startup focused on supercharging the Private Equity (PE) and Venture Capital (VC) industries with the most modern technology and systems. We help firms understand and enhance the methods and tactics that differentiate them from their competitors, often referred to as a firm’s ‘edge,’ which usually involves how they engage investors to raise money and/or how they deploy capital and unlock value in a portfolio of assets.
“The Altvia team has been fantastic, bringing efficiencies to every facet of our business – fundraising, marketing, deal execution and fund administration. They understand what we do and their team has changed how we manage our business.” - Plexus Capital
Last summer, Altvia received a growth capital injection from Bow River Capital, and we are embarking on a period of rapid, unprecedented growth. There has never been a better time to join the team - accelerate your career with us and let’s grow together!