- Director of Sales and Catering
Responsibilities Specific to Wedding Coordinator
- Possess and live Europa Village core values.
- Assists in preparing contracts, securing client signatures and collecting payments as required.
- Maintains accurate records and corresponding event files for groups, weddings and catered activities.
- Supports the Catering team in documenting final details and pertinent information concerning the event in the client files, and BEOs (Banquet Event Order), including but not limited to, final guest count, day of timeline, menu selections, linens, room layout, vendor information, maintenance work orders and special requests.
- Works with clients to plan the details of the wedding day.
- Facilitates and directs the rehearsal, ceremony and reception.
- Assists the bride and groom with anything they may need the day of the wedding.
- Possesses a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Comfortable working on feet for long periods of time.
- Accurately and efficiently run POS system
- Answer telephones, take reservations, and respond to guests in a timely matter.
- Other duties as needed.
Expectations of Wedding Coordinator
- Create and foster an environment of “teamwork” by helping fellow employees or guests without a second thought.
- Be able to communicate Europa Village’s story.
- Ability to treat all associates and guests in a respectful manner.
- Arrive at work prepared with excellent personal presentation standards and clean, pressed uniform and appropriate slacks, stockings and shoes.
- Arrive on time and be respectful of attendance and punctuality.
- Adhere to Europa Village policies and procedures.
- Be hospitable, welcoming, and exhibit a positive attitude and willingness to assist where necessary.
- Attention to detail.
- Food Handler Certification required.
- Must be available to work holidays and weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Are you able to work on your feet for the majority of your shift?
- Are you able to lift up to 40 pounds on a regular basis?
- Why are you interested in the Wedding Coordinator position?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Event Coordinating: 2 years (Required)
- Wedding Coordinating: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place