Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is the world’s first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver.
As a member of the Customer Success Platforms team, the Splunk CS Operations Analyst will play a key role in the overall alignment of strategic business initiatives with operational functions and processes within the CS organization and Splunk as a whole. As we expand our scale engine to drive increased engagement with our customers, you will function as a lynchpin in ensuring our teams have the tools and support they need to help Splunk customers derive maximum value from their investment. You will also help broaden visibility into our efforts to drive successful outcomes, customer retention and churn reduction company-wide. Come join a team that is creative, dynamic, collaborative, focused on driving outcomes, and fun!
- Perform day to day configuration/maintenance operations, monitoring and problem resolution within the Gainsight platform
- Manage support and request queues, providing direct end user support through problem tickets and Slack channel response monitoring
- Work closely with CS Enablement in providing guidance/advice to end users through office hours and other best practice training sessions
- Assist with innovating and operationalizing new CS business strategy processes and programs with a focus on efficiency and scalability
- Evaluate existing processes and programs for efficiency and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Participate in Gainsight development and release management cycle
- Perform new feature function evaluation and testing
- Develop and manage platform configuration and process documentation
- Collaborate, contribute and partner with CS Strategy and Operations, Renewal Operations and CRM teams in overall business strategy and process development
- Minimum of 1 year Gainsight support or administration experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Salesforce power user
- Previous end user support, sales or Customer Success Operations experience in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrable understanding of object-oriented concepts and logic fundamentals (IF/AND/OR)
- Strong Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus as necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Empathetic approach to supporting and engaging end users
- Experience with relational databases and/or data integration and management strategies is a strong plus
- Experience with office suite software (Google Docs, Microsoft Office)
- Experience with agile project management tools (i.e. JIRA) is a plus
- Gainsight Certified Administrator preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.