Are you looking to align your career with one of the fastest-growing technology companies in America? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you re looking for rapid growth and are inherently all of these things, read on - you might fit with us!
Come join our team of bridge builders. With full-time remote work as well as in-person opportunities at multiple office sites, the possibilities are endless. Arcoro helps to lead high-compliance organizations to automate paper processes and build their bridge to better HR with streamlined, easy-to-use HR software. We re proud to offer an unmatched employee experience where you can embrace our innovative vision, depend on a team of great colleagues, and roll up your sleeves to make a difference. Our culture encourages challenging the status quo.
Innovative, enthusiastic, results-driven people will find a home for their ideas and values at Arcoro. Right now, is the time to join our team and be a part of our success. Start building your bridge to a better career with Arcoro.
About the Job:
In support of our growth, Arcoro s sales team is looking to capitalize on the momentum that comes with being one of the fastest-growing software companies in the United States. A big part of that strategy is our growing team of Business Development Representatives who will focus on lead generation. We are currently looking for the right person to lead and manage this team.
As the Director of Business Development, you will develop, train, and hire highly driven and enthusiastic Team Members. The Business Development Team is the first interaction with prospective Arcoro customers and is key to the success of Arcoro. As a manager your job is threefold: (1) Lead a team of BDRs to create sales qualified leads and scheduled meetings for direct sales team members, (2) Train members of the BDR team, and (3) take on operational and administrative tasks to help the BDR team perform and exceed expectations. You will be a source of knowledge and best practices amongst the BDRs and will help to train, onboard, and mentor new BDRs.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Recruit, train, and optimize a team of BDRs responsible for inbound and outbound prospecting activities resulting in appointments set for the direct sales team
- Develop the sales, product, and industry skills of each Team Member
- Provide BDR team members coaching and feedback in recurring 1:1s
- Manage leads flow and track the efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Train members of the BDR team to identify, contact, and create sales qualified leads
- Work closely with the marketing department to craft messages and campaigns that focus on lead generation
- Manage the generation of a lead pipeline and make sure that your reps are setting qualified appointments for the sales team
- Regularly report on individual and team results
- Manage/oversee the adoption of tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Navigator
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or equivalent work experience
- 3+years of BDR management experience
- Track-record of success managing a high performing BDR Teams and/or Inside Sales Team
- In addition to handling inbound leads, strong OUTBOUND experience is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- Analytical mindset comfortable generating reports and identifying trends in data
- Adept at adapting and rolling-out new sales enablement technologies
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM Software (Salesforce a must)
Nice To Haves:
- ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator, or similar applications experience preferred
- Understanding of the construction and field service industries
- Enthusiastic and vibrant attitude
- Eagerness to be a part of a winning team
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical/Dental/ Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance
- Company-paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Remote work
- Casual dress
About the Company:
Arcoro is a growing and exciting HR SaaS software company with offices in California, Arizona, Iowa, and Indiana, as well as remote employees across the country. Arcoro provides SMB and midsize businesses with a complete all-in-one modular HR solution. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use HR software which helps companies maintain compliance, Arcoro s proven cloud-based solution enables organizations to better manage the entire employee lifecycle through improved candidate quality and flow, shortened time to hire, centralized learning, and improved employee productivity. Our HR solutions integrate with top ERP systems further positioning Arcoro as a leader in proven modular HR solutions. Arcoro specializes in high-risk, high compliance companies in the construction and field services industries.
Arcoro is a leader in Human Capital Management. Join our company and help our customers eradicate the burden of managing an ever-growing workforce. Our tool will effectively end the dominance of manual applicant tracking, benefits enrollment, payroll, and paper time tracking.
At Arcoro, you will help create software products that are cutting edge, easy to use, and that make an appreciated and notable difference in our customer s daily lives.