Automotive Sales Consultant - Fiesta Chevrolet
Working in Automotive Sales is about creating a great experience for the customer. How? By connecting and engaging with your audience to truly understand their needs. It’s about making great relationships and knowing your product. If you’re passionate, customer service oriented, and sales driven, then Automotive Sales could be just what you need to shift your career into high gear.
- Own every aspect of the sales process - from greeting the customer to delivery
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports and prepare and review monthly plans with sales leaders
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Previous sales experience in a similar role would be ideal
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
About Our Dealership
We are not your typical auto group. Here at Bert Ogden Auto Group, we actually look out for our community. Whether we are supporting a fundraiser through a local school or working with a local charity or organization, we are always doing as much as we can to improve South Texas. It’s good to know, that when you shop with Bert Ogden Auto Group, you are supporting a local business that keeps its money right here in South Texas.
We are proud to call South Texas our home, and with 18 different dealerships and 23 lines from which to serve you, we are bound to have a location in your neighborhood. We serve countless cities, towns, and communities including McAllen, Mission, Harlingen, Edinburg, and all points in between. If you live, work, or travel in South Texas, then allow Bert Ogden Auto Group to welcome you at one of our dealerships with open arms. We hope to work with you soon.