This role is deeply involved in providing exceptional leadership for a designated number of strategic accounts with a distinct focus on organic growth and delivering operational excellence.
- Partnering, consulting and communicating with Key Customer Management.
- Partnering, consulting and communication with Key internal stakeholders.
- Identifying, planning and executing growth strategies and tactics.
- Supporting change and transition activities, and monitors rollout schedules, targets and plans
- Ensuring that all standardization programs have been set and are being utilized effectively
- Coordinating all billing, reporting and accounting requirements relative to the Customer, and in conjunction with ABM’s standards
- Monitoring Profit and Loss Statements ensuring accuracy and optimal financial performance
- Monitoring the accounts receivable activity of the account ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Ensuring that all contract terms and requirements are being upheld by both the Customer and ABM.
- Following up and insuring problems and/or issues are resolved via work order management
- Presenting information to the customer during key meetings and reviews.
- Account growth
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer retention
- Goals set by customer
- Goals set as part of incentive plan
- Work environment will vary depending on customer type but mainly office
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent level of professional experience
- Minimum of 4 years of major account experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the services sector
- Ability to communicate and present effectively to all levels including executive
- Ability to present to groups
- Strong knowledge and experience in account management within the facilities services industry
- Successful track record in selling and/or growing large, complex accounts required
- Build relationships with existing clients to maintain present sales and to facilitate add-on business and services.
- Represent Company at local or regional conferences or at National meetings and trade organizations.
- Must have the ability to solve problems quickly as well as manage multiple accounts over a large geographic area.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to speak Spanish is welcomed