To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
As a member of the Global Marketing Functional Strategy & Planning team, you will support the financial planning, analysis, and spend execution of Salesforce’s Brand Marketing Team In this role, you will be the primary business partner to the Brand Marketing executive leader and the team to help manage their day-to-day financial management and execution. You will also help drive efficiencies and process improvements in the operational/financial management of and programs owned by the Brand Marketing team.
This position demands exceptional collaboration skills, as you will need to work closely and effectively with other Brand Marketing team members, multiple Salesforce’s operational and finance teams, various other Marketing teams, outside agencies, and our senior executives. You must possess excellent communication skills, outstanding attention to detail, and an unrestrained desire to support and contribute to the best practices of what has made the Salesforce brand so press-worthy.
Key responsibility areas include:
- Business partnering with Marketing Leaders
- Budget and headcount planning and execution
- Spend execution support
- Procurement process support (Purchase Requisition (PR) / Purchase Order(PO) processes)
- Campaign and production spend execution, reporting, forecasting, and analysis
- Vendor management and payment support
- Contract execution support
- Management reporting / metrics
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- Cash impact analysis and reporting
- Bachelor’s (minimum) degree with preferred concentration in finance, accounting or economics and 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong quantitative, financial, and operational skills
- Experienced and proficient with spreadsheet applications (Google sheets, Excel, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task effectively and change course in a fast-paced environment, working in team environments or independently
- Strong task prioritization skills and a focus on hitting key deliverables and meeting critical deadlines
- Proven process-improvement track record
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn, grow and improve
- Past experience from a Brand or Creative Marketing team is nice to have
About Salesforce boilerplate:
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 — 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.