Location: El Segundo, Atlanta and/or Dallas only.
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Responsible for attracting and recruiting candidates to apply for positions at AT&T. Scope of work includes the planning and implementation of on-campus events and conferences while also attracting and evaluating talent virtually.
This position is responsible for being the face of AT&T at various events, on and off campus, creating sourcing pools of talent, referral networks and industry-specific user groups to identify candidates not typically found through the standard job posting procedures. Responsible for knowledge of internal and competitor compensation, benefits, and attrition within the talent space.
Regularly meets with student/campus organizations, professors, partner agencies related to events and conferences, and other campus recruiters to partner on recruiting strategies, and with business units to determine talent needed.
Ensures that recruiting and hiring activities are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Takes a broad perspective to identify innovative and advanced solutions. May lead functional teams or projects.
Education: Bachelors of Arts degree or Bachelors of Science degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Recruiting experience (college recruiting preferred)
- Ability to create and deliver engaging and impactful presentations
- Sales experience (communicating, networking, negotiating)
- Deep client engagement experience
- Data driven
- Candidate pipeline management
- Ability to travel frequently (up to 50%)
- Headhunting/Sourcing experience
- Minimum of three to five years of external management level staffing experience or external sales experience
- Technical, Engineering and/or Sales recruiting experience
- Strong, solid production history demonstrated through quantity of hires
- Excellent Account Management including strong oral and written communication
- Sales Recruiting or Sales experience a plus
- External recruiting experience in an agency, consulting or corporate environments