As a Security Analyst within the ExtraHop Customer Success organization, you will be responsible for driving context, relevance, and resolution for Detections found within our customer’s data. You will work directly with customers to provide them the information they need to solve real-world problems while furthering their adoption of our product. As part of a growing team, you will be asked to drive the form and function of the current offerings and identify opportunities for new service lines to help our customers.
- Understand security attacks and detections in depth
- Investigate detections and execute playbooks to analyze threats in real customer networks
- Gather information to present back to the customer; written and verbally
- Drive incremental improvements to ExtraHop’s service offerings and overall adoption
- Identify opportunities for new service offerings in the security space
- Train and mentor new Analysts
- Work collaboratively with Engineering & Sales teams
- BS degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 5 years of industry experience in computer networking and security; solid understanding of complexities of modern IT environments (on-prem and cloud)
- Experience in working directly with customers; understanding their security needs and inventing solutions that solve their problems
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills; ability to engage in technical discussions
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of network protocols
- Experience working with security frameworks such as NIST, MITRE, and CIS
- Relevant security certification
- Experience as a team lead
ExtraHop is on a mission to arm security teams to confront active threats and stop breaches. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform, powered by cloud-scale AI, sees every threat without being seen. We analyze all cloud and network traffic in real-time to eliminate blind spots and detect threats that other tools miss, helping our customers respond to breaches up to 84 percent faster.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle, and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits covered at 100% for employees.
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP
- Educational Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharged/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cybercriminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?
Job Type: Full-time