Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Logistics at full potential.
At GXO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Facilities Security Analyst, you will serve as the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) account manager. You’ll be responsible for tracking, updating, maintaining and monitoring JPAS accounts. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Track and monitor all classified contracts and DD-254s
- Manage administrative activity related to security clearances for employees
- Provide suitable physical security measures for the safeguarding of classified material; maintain records, databases and forms for security documentation purposes
- Prepare and participate in yearly Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) audits
- Perform self-inspections as required by DCSA
- Provide security clearance support for branch employees; process employee clearance applications, maintain employee clearances and provide special clearance briefings when necessary
- Plan and administer Security Awareness Month activities each year
- Investigate, prepare and submit security violations and incident reports as required by the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
- Maintain records, databases and forms for security documentation purposes
- Provide program, foreign travel and counterintelligence briefings to employees and consultants
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of related experience
- U.S. Citizenship
- To pass a U.S. government background investigation; must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Experience with personnel clearance processing
- Knowledge of database functions, including JPAS, NISS and DISS
- Experience with leading and creating security education training and awareness programs
It’d be great if you also have:
- Availability for intermittent, short-term travel
- Previous experience as a Designated Government Representative (DGR)
- CDSE Facility Security Officer Training
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Access
Be part of something big.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.