The sole focus of the Inside Sales Representative is to book seller appointments with our home buying specialists. A robust lead generation team will provide a steady flow of inbound leads for you. Your objective is to learn to execute the sales process developed by the company with each potential seller and meet and/or exceed all performance metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. This role requires a persuasive relationship builder who is an expert at first impressions and can develop rapport quickly. You are assertive, results-oriented and nothing gets in your way or deters you from closing the appointment. Relationship-building skills, listening skills, and people-building skills will be the key to success in this position.
Successful Inside Sales Representatives will have significant opportunity for advancement within our organization and can become inside sales managers or acquisitions specialists themselves.
- Uphold and model Osborne Homes' core values of open-mindedness, urgency, accountability, transparency, and innovation at all times
- Participate in daily morning inside sales team huddle.
- Answer all inbound calls from prospective clients live.
- Provide an excellent customer experience.
- Use sales process to qualify prospective clients and schedule them for consultations with our acquisitions specialists and associates.
- Track all leads and appointments consistently and accurately in Salesforce database
- Foster and maintain relationships with potential sellers and understand and speak to their pain point/s
- Assertive, persistent, and follow-up on all leads in order to get them to appointments.
- Face-to-face and remote selling experience required
- Assertive, personable, communicative, and outgoing attitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Highly effective communication and negotiation skills
- Salesforce CRM experience - preferred
- Highly competitive and results-driven personality
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $75,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- How do you feel about training and education?
- How do you feel about call listening and being coached?
- How do you feel about sales scripts?
- How do feel about following a structured sales process?
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Multiple locations