Origin is a financial well-being platform that partners with innovative employers to keep employees happy, healthy, and on the road to financial success. We believe that protecting your assets, family and future shouldn't require a PhD in finance, so we built a company that puts financial management on auto pilot.
Origin makes it easy and affordable for companies to offer a suite of best-in-class financial tools including student loan repayment, 401k optimization, savings tools, and debt management. We are the only holistic financial benefit that provides financial planning to every employee, everywhere. No middle men. No confusing terms. Just simplicity.
Our team is led by repeat founders and is backed by leading VC firms like Founders Fund, Felicis and General Catalyst.
Our Director of Customer Success will be a critical leader within the Customer Success organization and responsible for delivering Origin's customer experience. As a part of our growing team, you will lead a dedicated customer success team responsible for relationships within our Enterprise vertical.
In this role, you will engage with internal teams and external customer stakeholders to ensure operational excellence and the ongoing success of assigned customer engagements while driving continued growth within your team and shaping the future of Origin's innovations as a key voice of the customer.
What you'll do:
- Deliver on Origin's world class customer experience by proactively owning and managing targeted customer engagements from onboarding through success for our Enterprise customers
- Recruit, mentor, groom and inspire a world-class team dedicated to delivering Customer Success for assigned customers.
- Retain, grow, and delight customers to ensure strategic account expansion and renewal in alignment with high-growth business targets
- Work collaboratively with all customer partners and internal Origin teams including: Customer Success, Support, Operations, Sales, Product and Marketing
- Own key metrics for your team and for the company, ensuring smooth communication channels between internal stakeholders via regular reporting and info sharing (daily/weekly/quarterly reports, meetings, status updates, etc.)
- Achieve operational excellence by identifying, defining and executing process improvements in line with departmental needs and organizational goals
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to elevate customer successes and impact business growth.
- Contribute to the future of Origin with insight and input into product roadmap planning as an important customer voice and champion for new product offerings
We're excited for you to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 5 years of management experience leading Customer Success teams within a B2B SaaS based start-up environment strongly preferred
- 5+ years Customer Success, project management, and/or consulting experience within a B2B SaaS based start-up environment strongly preferred
- Proven experience leading teams, driving expansion, driving software adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, delegation and planning
- Commitment to excellence, bias for action, and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with a focus on relationship building and teamwork
- Comfort in a fast-paced, start-up environment with excitement to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Experience serving HR/People team customers a plus