THUNDER FUNDING OVERVIEW
We're a fast-growing, fun-loving, and professional team working in the freight factoring industry. Culture and work-life balance mean everything to us at Thunder Funding. We are a work-hard-play-hard company that offers perks like a casual dress environment (flip flops OK!), company beach cruisers and surfboards, catered lunches, and free Starbucks Coffee! If you're driven, hard-working, and share an enthusiasm for excellent service and if you can laugh and smile every day - then we want you to be a part of our team!
This is an opportunity for a results-oriented candidate with a knack for sales to work in a team environment that encourages competition and rewards with commissions! As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for introducing Thunder Funding’s services while qualifying Business to Business (B2B) leads. The ideal candidate works well on the phone with a high level of enthusiasm and is skilled at building rapport with prospective clients. Our company has experienced tremendous growth, and this is an excellent opportunity to grow with us. This is an in office role with the possibility of a hybrid schedule.
- A knack for sales.
- High energy, self-motivated individual.
- Strong goal and result oriented individual.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to be persuasive.
- Customer-focused service skills.
- Exercises flexibility, takes initiative, shows good judgment and discretion.
- Good computer skills.
- Spanish Bilingual a plus but not required.
- One-year sales experience preferred but not required.
- Experience in a call center environment preferred but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time, Base plus commission