Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will develop professional relationships with our customers and optimize base sales, NPD & promotions. You will ensure great visibility in retailers and delivery of sales capabilities. Your drive will lead you to deliver the field KPI's and hit your annual objectives
How you will contribute
- Ensure a maximum visual impact and an optimum shelf availability through merchandising techniques.
- Implement and monitor promotional activities.
- Point of buying materials placement and implementation.
- Report on activities.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Sales experience required, preferably FMCG/CPG
- Perseverance and attention to details
USA- Sales Representative
Yearly Salary Compensation- $40,000
Primary Location- Hollywood, Fl
The role of the Sales Representative (SR) is designed to build a world class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level. Through maximizing sales, effective planning and order-writing, as well as supporting and completing incidental activities such as merchandising, shelving and pricing, the Sales Representative acts a sales expert to retail stores. The SR maximizes selling opportunities at the retail level, consistent with company programs and strategies to positively influence the sale of Mondelēz International, primarily Nabisco products. The successful candidate will be able to sell business-building, in-store merchandising programs to key store personnel by using consumer and trade information that addresses the customer's needs.
The Sales Representative will have routed stores with an assigned store call schedule that will vary based upon Customer selling influence, as well as selling and merchandising responsibilities at their routed stores. Additionally, the successful Sales Representative will be able to develop and maintain a complete knowledge of Mondelēz International, primarily Nabisco products, sales systems, and procedures, including:
- Sales objectives, campaigns and promotions, sales brochures and order guides, sales presentations, sources of product and distribution, maintaining schematics and uses, and proper merchandising.
- Selling all headquarter-authorized programs, as well as incremental selling opportunities, growing the business, while monitoring and managing territory Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as dictated by returns, unsalables, sales, merchandising hours, etc.
- Perform in-store planning by tailoring programs and fact-based sales presentations to the customer's needs, store demographics, and the current consumer base in order to drive Mondelēz International and customer growth.
- Develop strong business relationships with store management to provide service and value beyond the customer's expectations.
- Work with customer to ensure sufficient product is ordered to support consumer take away, including from incremental racks and displays, for DSD.
- Communicate plans and effectively manage merchandising resources to build sales volume at store level. Work in conjunction with the Merchandiser to ensure inventory is fully stocked, rotated and presentable at all times.
- Properly credit and dispose of all unsalable merchandise from all stores.
- Monitor and report on competitive activity and document all pricing activities. Be a collaborator between our Customer Business teams and customer’s store management.
Benefits and Compensation:
This position offers a comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit package, in addition to paid vacation, holidays, 401(k) match and Employee Assistance Program benefits. Also offered is a company vehicle, which includes a gas card and vehicle maintenance program. Along with a competitive compensation package, the Sales Representative is also eligible to participate in an incentive program based on territory results.
- Utilization of innovation and creativity in generating new and unique ideas and solutions that capitalize on opportunities to benefit customers and Mondelēz Global.
- Ability to form customer partnerships that exceed expectations and help customers identify and execute the appropriate strategies for their business success.
- Ability to use sales and order management systems and technologies to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexibility with the ability to change schedule on a daily basis to meet the demands of the business.
- Demonstration of strong and effective communication skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems with minimal guidance to minimize disruptions to the business.
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-pace work environment and meet the defined physical activities (frequent lifting, bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, etc.) while adhering to set safety expectations and processes.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance, and have access to the internet
- High School Diploma or GED required; College degree highly preferred
- Must be open to relocation, outside of region, and outside of state, as necessary
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to work weekends and holidays
- Previous grocery, retail, sales, and/or customer service experience a plus
- Must be open to performing Merchandiser responsibilities, as needed
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz , Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.