Our Internet Sales Consultant responds to customer inquiries relative to vehicle, product, services, dealership inventory, and offerings. Our Internet Sales Consultants communicate with customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication while also completing assigned tasks within the Customer Retention Management Tool, as directed. Working to grow profitable revenues on a continuous basis, our Internet Sales Consultant maintains a thorough knowledge of all dealership vehicles, products, and services. Confidently presents new and pre-owned vehicles to our customers in an attractive and highly informative fashion that promotes excellent customer service and a prompt sale. In addition, our Internet Sales Consultant is expected to maintain an ongoing relationship/communication with our customers in order to encourage networking and repeat business. Lastly, our Internet Sales Consultant will be expected to help teammates when necessary to promote a healthy work environment
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
Education and/or years’ experience required:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Preferred/Required Skills and Abilities:
- College degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business preferred/not required
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Verifiable sales performance record preferred/not required
- Good communication skills/creativity both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work within a team setting
- Desire to succeed in an ever-changing industry
Supervision of others/decision making aptitude (if applicable):
- No supervision responsibilities required in this position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with the dealership standards of productivity.
- Determining each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions, listening, and following the proper form of follow-up.
- Demonstrating vehicles, including going on test drives.
- Delivering vehicles to the customer to ensure that the customer understands the product and features of the vehicle.
- Meeting with the Internet Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis.
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Promote a positive team environment.
- Adhere to work schedule and maintain regular attendance.
- Performs Wallwork Inc.-wide duties as requested by the designated supervisor.
- Upholds Wallwork Inc. ethical standards and demonstrates the behavioral and service expectations as defined in our policies and procedures.
The above functions listed are intended to describe the major elements and requirements of the position and should not be taken as an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the individuals assigned to this position. Performance of the essential functions may require specific physical demands as described in this job description.
- High School or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Drivers License