Please apply with the link below.
Customers are the lifeblood of SearchStax and we are looking for a results-driven, relationship-oriented, strong communicator & master juggler Customer Success Manager to engage, onboard, retain, and enable our customers to fully utilize the SearchStax platform. The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for the entire post-sales experience for our customers.
You will be the primary advocate for each customer, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across SearchStax to accelerate the adoption & expansion of SearchStax within each customer. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about SearchStax products as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Own the ultimate success of SearchStax customers, including customer onboarding, project success, retention, and renewal. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in SearchStax and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint.
- Drive seamless onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our support and technical solutions team to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment.
- Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, execute product demos for their teams, ensure renewals and drive long-term account growth.
- Participate in SearchStax Customer Support channels answering to Non-Technical requests and facilitating communication & action to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals
- Drive and execute customer renewals
- 1-3 years of Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS Company
- Passion for delivering customer delight with the demonstrated ability to drive execution
- Experience leading client relationships and building relationships in software as a service, Web Content Management or marketing environments
- Cross-functional experience working across teams like Engineering, sales, product, and marketing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide a quick resolution to problems.
- Highly organized project manager with acute attention to detail.
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs.
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k Match
SearchStax is on a mission to liberate teams across the globe to deliver cloud-based search applications and experiences faster and with more confidence. The market is growing fast; With our current product and upcoming roadmap, 100s of brand-name customers, and our A+ team, we have the confidence to create something highly valuable for years to come.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits: customer obsession, large growing markets, A+ teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is comprised of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family-friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open working environment. We are headquartered in Manhattan Beach and have an office in dynamic Cyber City, Gurguram, India. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, come and let’s create value together.
Please apply here: https://searchstax.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=33&source=aWQ9Mg%3D%3D
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Windows: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19