As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth’s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city’s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
- Responding to telephone inquiries by determining client's needs and specifications for referral to Catering Sales Managers.
- Ensuring that all filing systems are maintained according to SOP
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Establishing rapport with Catering clients and functions as liaison.
- Responsible for turning over definite Catering contracts and distributing to other departments, completing and/or distributing Banquet Event Orders and Group Resumes as needed
- Responsible for assisting Catering Managers during execution of Catering Events
- Responsible for Special projects as assigned by Director of Catering/Catering/Sales Managers
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Previous hotel, catering, and Delphi experience preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to [email protected].