Come start your career with us! Here at BrokerLink, we are committed to the growth and development of our employees. We offer a competitive compensation package, rewarding work and a casual `dress for your day` environment. We are proud to say that BrokerLink has become one of Canada’s largest and most reliable insurance brokerages that is passionate about taking care of our customers and ensuring we are there when they need us the most.
We have an opening for a CommercialAccount Manager to join our team at our office in Kitchener, Ontario.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for servicing a commercial book of business
- Accountable for decisions made on all aspects of prospecting, selling and servicing clients as per performance standards.
- Provide customers with prompt service by providing advice and coverage recommendations, help customers understand insurance, discuss customer concerns
- Receive and process incoming Commercial paperwork
- Assist with quoting submissions to various markets, review existing coverage and update customer file information
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications with new clients, issue insurance certificates
- Process of endorsements and follow up on payments
- Maintain good quality in the book of business by adhering to the underwriting rules and good business practices
- Arrange payment terms and ensure timely collection of payments for all outstanding amounts
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships, including visiting customer sites when necessary
- Communicate with Insurance companies, negotiate with underwriters on customers behalf, negotiate renewal terms, follow up with Adjusters on claims status
- Source and obtain additional information requested by the underwriter and complete applications
What you bring to the table:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent
- 5 years commercial insurance mid-market experience required
- Prior sales experience an asset
- RIBO License is required
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Commitment to your growth and development
- Flexibility in how and where you work
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible health and dental benefits package
- An RRSP with a company matching component
- A casual ‘dress for your day’ environment
- Be a part of a company that is one of Canada’s best employers (Named by Kincentric in 2020)
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
At BrokerLink, we know there’s more to your decision about where you work than just the work itself. We know that helping our people achieve their career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance is what sets us apart. Our commitment to our employees is to offer workplace benefits that set the standard for them and their families. Along with a professional and fulfilling work environment, we provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
Our values help guide us and our commitment to excel in all aspects of our business. Joining our team means you’ll have the opportunity to live our values.
Learn more about BrokerLink’s Living Our Values.
At BrokerLink, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.