We are looking for a talented and self-motivated engineer to join our global Services team.
Multitaction creates interactive touch-screen systems that are deployed across the globe. They use specific technical solutions and some unique technologies to create a superb user experience.
This is a client-facing role, so you need to be comfortable working directly with customers, sometimes installing, sometimes troubleshooting. The job is varied and can change from day to day.
You will need a genuine interest in understanding and resolving customer issues and the ability to communicate these resolutions. We work with cutting-edge technology, so the job requires strong technical capabilities, and more importantly, the desire to learn new things.
You will be working closely globally not only with the Services team but also cross-functional experts and customers.
- Provide an efficient and highly professional customer service experience, helping customers with technical issues and enquiries.
- Deliver quality solutions which include software configuration, hardware installation and application customization.
- Support the sales team with technical knowledge and recommendations.
- Service and repair MultiTaction proprietary hardware.
- Staging and installation of MultiTaction hardware and software for deliveries, demonstrations and exhibitions.
- Provide support to external partners to deliver high quality projects.
- Customize interactive applications for use in, for example, retail environments, museums, trade shows, corporate, research and education settings.
- Customer and partner training for our hard- and software technologies.
Minimum Qualifications*: *
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in Linux and Windows system administration and good understanding of network configurations.
- Understanding of XML and CSS
- Effective communication and good documentation skills
- Well-organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize with minimum supervision
- Effective team player who thrives in a fast-paced and cross-functional environment
- Willing to travel 40% of the time regionally, potentially globally
Preferred Qualifications, but not essential:
- Salesforce experience
- Good experience in Windows/ Linux Administration
- Basic programming skills
- Experience with both power tools and hand tools
- Additional languages are seen as an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Linux: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations