Customer Success/Project Manager
Publishing Project Manager
GTxcel is a leading digital, mobile and app provider which currently handles more than 1,200 titles for Business To
Business (B2B), Education, Consumer, Association, and Niche publishers. We are thought leaders in the digital space who continually push the industry forward by innovating our products and services to meet today's mobile demands.
All submissions must include salary requirements.
Description: GTxcel is looking for a Customer Success team member in our Customer Services department to manage multiple projects. Applicants should be customer service oriented, technically savvy, highly organized, and committed to delivering quality products on tight schedules. Core responsibilities will include handling all customer requests, concerns and questions in a timely manner, assisting with the digital production cycle to be sure documents are delivered on time and maintaining great customer relations.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Understand and clearly articulate our product's capabilities.
- Identify opportunities for increased use of GTxcel products and services.
- Customer advocacy- Identify and bring forward customer issues/concerns communicating status updates when appropriate.
- Liaison between customer and internal teams
- Responsible for timely delivery of all digital documents
- Effective Communication including customer expectation setting regarding the product and the timeline for digital documents.
- Support the sales team in post-sale discussions regarding products and contracts with clients.
- Onboard and train customers.
- Client Retention
- New product rollouts- understand new product features, capabilities and any feature gaps. Encourage new product adaptation by identifying which customers would benefit from new product releases.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and conflict resolution
- Ability to take a lead role as a client advocate
- Client management experience
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, adapt to change and juggle numerous projects simultaneously
- Ability to master new concepts quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Hands on troubleshooting experience
- Comfort in an advanced/complex software environment
- Proven analytical/critical thinking/deductive reasoning abilities
Experience: 1-2 years
Career Level Required Entry Level
Experience Required 1+ to 2 Years
Education Required Some College Coursework Completed
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations