Our top-selling team is searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. We provide training and support. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. Our team works hard and has a fun atmosphere. This is a great stepping stone opportunity for a new or seasoned agent to become a team listing agent. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!Compensation:
$60,000 - $100,000Responsibilities:
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Real estate license is required
Kindred Realty Group continues to revolutionize real estate in San Diego. Our systems and success have been recognized in a top-selling book and featured on CBS and Bloomberg.
Our success lies with our amazing team and agents, with every full-time agent making six-figure incomes. Through multiple coaching programs to team support, we set our agents up for success.
If you are ready to make a six-figure income in real estate just let us know.