NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
TITLE : Account Support Manager / Customer Success Manager
LOCATION: Canada/US virtual
Customer Success Manager/Account Support Manager: This is a senior-level customer facing role. The CSM or ASM is the operational owner and advisor who partners with the Account Executive and other internal teams to drive results for the customer.
This role requires skills in relationship management, analysis, and leadership as a customer facing services manager focused on building long-term partnerships with NCR Clients. This position is responsible for the operational health of the customer and delivery excellence across NCR. We support the ‘One NCR’ approach by giving customers a single NCR point of contact managing all aspects of the NCR operational, execution, and delivery experience across all functions of NCR.
This role is part of the account team interacting with the customer, assisting on the NCR products and services.
JOB RESPONSIBILIITES -
- Client Governance (various cadence)
- Customer KPI’s
- Annual Inventory Management
- Periodic Travel to client sites for relational and other necessary meetings.
- Partner with the Account Executive and other leadership on strategic planning and focus on overall customer health.
- Ownership and oversight of any delivery projects.
- Anticipate potential issues and act before they become real.
- Achieve goals for retention, NPS, customer satisfaction and growth
- Trusted advisor/Client Advocate for the Customer. Develop working relationship with Customer(s) key contacts.
- Escalation Point on Operational aspects for the Customer.
- Proactively work with functional teams to improve process, tools, SLAs and defect rates
- Hold internal stakeholders accountable
- Understand and interpret Customer contracts
- Identify possible sales opportunities through customer interactions and share with Account Executive.
- Understands the customer priorities and organizational structure
SKILLS and COMPETENCES -
- Passion for the Customer
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Results Driven
- Customer Facing experience
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (advanced knowledge preferred)
- Negotiation Skills
- Technical aptitude (networks/computer hardware)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (8+ years)
- Experience in the Hospitality Industry Preferred
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.