Position Title: Appliance Sales Professional, permanent full-time
Location: Tasco Burlington
We are an industry leading retailer focused on experiential selling and lifestyle solutions for the home. Our brand is synonymous with the premium market and our goal is to provide our customers with the finest experience possible and guide them through their vision, with our expertise, to a finished project. We are looking to add an experienced, driven and passionate professional to our high-performing team.
Our company culture at Tasco is best described as one of sophisticated comradery. We are founded on the idea of providing the best possible experience for our customers and believe that starts with the best possible experience for our Professional Associates. Having been in business for over 60 years, we pride ourselves on being the best and want to work with only the best.
Why Tasco Appliance? We provide:
- Paid offsite training for your career development
- Health, dental, vision benefits (family package included)
- Employee Assistance Program (counselling, nutritionist, legal/financial advice and more)
- Paid personal time off
- Employee purchase discounts – also available to your friends and family!
Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Generate sales through personal contact with walk-in and or telephone customers, repeat customers and sales leads, presenting product models and explaining the modular process.
- Work with customers in the store to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction, achieving targets and gross margin
- Provide customer support and manage customer relationships
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Research products and keep abreast of new product offers and their associated technical details.
- Gather and provide market and customer feedback on products, services, materials, and promotions
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends a must
- Strong ability to work in a commissioned-based role to close sales, up-sell and meet monthly sales targets in a professional manner
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment
- Experience in appliance sales preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills to enter orders into the system and research appliance products
Tasco Appliances is dedicated to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). During the hiring process if you require accommodation for disability, please advise Human Resources
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $39,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift