This position will provide coordination of University Marketing and Public Relations daily support functions, including vendor coordination, project management, departmental administrative support, production and marketing research and client services support. This position will work with production management team and graphic designers to assure that jobs are sent out to meet deadlines. The position will also work with the production manager to schedule jobs so they meet deadlines and allow adequate time for each stage of the job process, including external services, and based on media schedules and insertion orders, will make sure that all jobs are opened to meet ad deadlines. Essential duties will include:
- Assist with proof reading and routing of jobs.
- Provide Production Director with administrative support, relating to the flow of job requests and completion.
- Assist in project management, research, proofing, social media and other projects.
- Assist the Production Director with client services, including project follow-up, distribution of materials, and event set-up.
- Organize and track all marketing projects for archival purposes.
- Process all client job requests, including making up job jackets and conferring with the production director on job assignments and schedule.
- Add jobs to Wrike as they are opened and update the jobs as the status changes.
- Coordinate meetings with team to go over jobs and status updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, accounting, public relations, English or communication-related field required
- 2 years previous Marketing Services, Customer Service or Account Executive experience preferred
- Knowledge of Word and Excel required; Mac experience is an asset
- Ability to learn Wrike and InDesign
- High-level organizational skills, with the ability to quickly prioritize projects and keep projects up to date
Candidate must have:
- A high degree of maturity, responsibility and a conscientious attitude
- Good follow-through skills
- Attention to detail and a desire to take initiative
- Commitment to Regent's core values of Excellence, Innovation and Integrity