Reports to: Assistant General Counsel
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Legal Contracts Manager is a key member of OnSolve’s Legal Department. This new role is focused on assisting OnSolve’s Legal team with the full lifecycle of company contracts – including customer (enterprise, mid-market, mass market, state, and local government and federal) and vendor contracting. You will work closely with the Legal team and key stakeholders across OnSolve’s business.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating standard agreements including SaaS MSAs, terms & conditions, NDAs, DPAs, BAAs and SOWS, working closely with Legal Department personnel.
- Managing contracting lifecycle as a super user of our new digital contracting tool, DocuSign CLM, including contract generation, non-standard term approval, contract signature and archiving (cross trained with OnSolve’s Corporate Paralegal).
- Reviewing and negotiating vendor contracts as required.
- Working directly with Account Executives, Account Managers, Sales Operations and other internal personnel on customer and vendor contracts.
- Supporting ongoing work building and maintaining knowledge management in respect of customer and vendor contracting.
- Collaborating with OnSolve’s attorneys to assess and address any identified risk.
- Interpreting and assessing OnSolve’s own and 3rd party agreements to quickly identify the issues that need either a business or legal decision.
- Engage with internal compliance and data security teams as needed.
- Taking a continuous improvement perspective on the Legal Department by drafting and managing customer contracting playbooks, creating templates, and managing updates to and tracking of OnSolve’s own SaaS Terms & Conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field required, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of working with contracts and at least 2 of which is primarily with SaaS contracts
- Strong project management, time management, prioritization and organization skills
- 2 years of experience of legal operations preferably in a technology company
- Commitment to professionalism and personal growth, with a strong sense of collaboration and teamwork as a path to success
- Flexibility in a face-paced and decentralized work environment
- Ability to scale and grow with an organization
- Ability to prioritize, manage and execute on numerous projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills, judgment, and diplomacy
- Familiarity with Contract Lifecycle Management or digital contracting software
- Excellent sense of humor
- Experience with DocuSign or Spring CM
- Project Management Certification
- Federal government contracting experience is a plus
- Professional Certification (CPCM) is a plus
OnSolve is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time