AdsWizz is a SiriusXM company, and a leading global digital audio advertising solution provider, headquartered in Silicon Valley, with a presence in 39 countries. We build the intricate ecosystem that enables digital audio advertising transactions to flow easily between buyers and sellers. We understand that audio as a medium is different – it has the power to inspire, engage, and change people. We are committed to unleashing that power and helping our customers and listeners have a better experience.Our company is headquartered in San Mateo, California with representation offices throughout the world and a development center in Europe. We are a bunch of technologists passionate about disrupting the music, podcasting and radio industries while having fun. We’re expanding our team and currently looking for a Solutions Architect.
Who We Are Looking For:
As Solutions Architect you will be part of the NA/SA Supply Business Team. You will be responsible for maintaining a high level of technical operational excellence focused on high-profile music or OTA Publishers for AdsWizz solutions in the full ecosystem and for the successful deployment of our technology to key online radio stations and music streaming services. You will also ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of our services. In this role, you will work with both our partner’s teams and with the AdsWizz global operations and development engineering teams. This position will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles or New York with occasional travel. The role will report directly to Sr. Director Technical Integrations, AdsWizz Americas.
- Persuasively communicate the technical aspects of AdsWizz solutions to Premier audio publisher, ad networks, audio content delivery networks, advertisers and agencies.
- Review customer’s technical architecture and advise on implementation options to ensure alignment with prospective clients.
- Hardware and systems dimensioning (scalability, performance, stability) of solution designs.
- Drive the deployment of AdsWizz software technology to US-based customers and partners.
- Coordinate and ensure smooth communication with the EU-based operations and development teams.
- Coordinate with the product management and sales teams to identify the operational implementation and product requirements which best fit our customer needs.
- Monitor the efficiency of the implementation and communication, and the evolution of the business needs.
- Provide senior technical support to Partner’s staff and to development teams in the support of operational systems.
- Provide technical training to partner and customer’s staff.
- Resolve complex operational malfunctions by revising existing operating techniques and procedures or devising new solutions.
- Monitor and ensure the overall performance of our installed systems and lead the problem solving in case of issues.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field/discipline.
- 5+ years of related experience preferably in either an online advertising or audio streaming company.
- Hands-on experience with software deployment, IT operations or customer support is a plus.
- A proven track record of high-profile business successes.
- Solid technical skills such as programming languages, operating systems and streaming technologies.
- Excellent combination of operational background and business acumen.
- Solid organization skills, excellent project manager, and ability to follow many topics at once.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality. Strong organizational, process and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong affinity to the online industry and advertising business models.
- Passion and enthusiasm; willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams.
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
- Applicants must have a strong sense of humor and sound judgment.
- International experience is a plus.
More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://jobs.jobvite.com/siriusxm#benefits
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.